Here are a few summer must haves!
1) High waisted shorts are a big thing for many girls. They are flattering to your waist and body. They are perfect paired with a crop top and some gladiator sandals. High waisted shorts are so easy to find in a store and even easy to make yourself! Just go to your local thrift shop pick up a pair of mom jeans for a few dollars and cut them up yourself! So simple and cute, giving it that real vintage feel.
2) Fringe Bags are so in now. Fringe is so in right now. Fringe is so cute, you can wear a simple outfit and add a fringe bag or shorts that are fringed and look at that your simple outfit isn’t so simple anymore.
3) Slip ons are one of my favorite type of shoes right now. They are so easy to wear no tying. You can find any design/color of slip on sneakers for super reasonable prices. They are defiantly a must this summer when you just want to grab a pair of shoes and go.
4) Fringe shirts again are so in. All fringe is in and looks great. Instead of wearing a plain normal tee shirt, you can wear a tee shirt with fringe on the bottom to change things up a little. Shows that you are edgy.
5) Gladiator Sandals are currently my favorite sandal this summer. They come in all different heights, short or knee high. They are such a look, you can wear them up or wear them down. They are a must have shoe for your closet.
You can read my post I made about gladiator sandals.
6) Birkenstock sandals are really coming up. They are such a strange yet cute looking sandal. They are nicer than sliding on a pair of flip flops. You can wear them with almost anything! You can even wear socks with them. Birkenstocks are a little pricy ($80-$130) but the quality is great. You can find affordable ones at Target, Charlotte Russe,Forever 21 and many other places.